Sunday, June 30, 2013

June Photos - Custom Orders!

This month was so rainy! It rained for three weeks straight... it made my job very difficult ;-) Fortunately, I think God works in miraculous ways and was able to clump my orders together so that I could take them all at once! The first week of June, my family was on vacation in Holden Beach - I had scheduled a few sunrise photos to shoot there since we were literally staying on the beach - thought it would be a nice way to wake up and work! Well, the first day I went out to the beach at 5:45am, wrote three different messages in the sand and waited... when it was about 6am, I noticed the sky was getting really light BEHIND ME! I hadn't done my research and didn't know HB was a south facing beach - we didn't see the sun rise or set over the ocean on our trip, which was a bit of a bummer, but we still had so much fun! I didn't get much work done that week though ;-) I reshot the sunrise pics below once I got home...

Ahhhh, and a beautiful sunrise it was!

This customer WON a custom photo through a Facebook contest I held with friends... her choice? Cornerstone :)

This customer wanted a lot of blues in the photo, so I brightened up the sky and sea to really pop!

A sunset picture - only my second sunset order, but I love these photos!

Same sunrise as above... gorgeous morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment