Friday, August 23, 2013

July Photos - Custom Orders!!

I've had a busy July filling custom orders - it's definitely much harder to shoot in the summertime! Besides this being the wettest summer I've experienced in Wilmington, the beaches are so crowded during the day that it's hard to find a spot without many footprints! Here are the photos from some of my July orders...


This sunrise was worth the wait - my customer waited almost a month through many
rainy mornings to get this shot for her friends' wedding!

This is one from my sand photo collection, but this bride wanted it printed in black and white
in a square aqua distressed frame! She really made it her own and it matched her wedding beautifully!

This one made me nervous because it was a lot of writing and she requested script, but I was happy with the result. The customer was giving it to her friend as a gift... makes my heart smile - what a great friend!

I just love printing on canvas!

Every time I write in this design, the result is always fabulous!

This was for a local customer and was eventually framed - this was my first
anchor drawing, which was a theme for their wedding.

I love this design - I did another one on canvas above!

A rush order JPEG for a customer in Australia - love working internationally!




No comments:

Post a Comment