Sunday, January 13, 2013

Accidents Happen


Well, yesterday was beautiful… 70 degrees and sunny. Since I had a custom order to shoot, we took the whole family to the beach this morning. I worked for about 30 minutes while hubby played with the girls and then we all played together. Clara is so curious and so into digging in the sand, finding seashells, totally in tune with nature. Daphne all the sudden loves the sand too and was pretty much covered head to toe when I found them after my shoot. They both were willing to get their feet wet, but that water was cold! I’m so grateful to live at the beach. We try not to take it for granted and I think this summer will be amazing. The best perk of my job is that I get to go the beach often… it’s so great and God always meets me there. But, accidents happen. Today when I was editing my shot, I noticed my file size was too small for the enlargement that was ordered. I had taken some pics earlier in the week meant for email and had changed my camera settings so the files were small. Apparently I forgot to change it back and now I have to reshoot at the beach tomorrow… too bad the forecast is still 70 degrees and sunny. I’m not sure Hubby believes my story or that this was an accident. But it was. As Clara would sing, “Accidents happen! That’s what they say. Accidents happen, not today!” Those aren’t the words for anyone who isn’t familiar with the Elmo potty song, but she sang it so cutely after she peed on our living room floor the other night. Back to the beach for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment