Wednesday, January 30, 2013

My Little Dancing Queens


My girls love to dance. Clara does very creative ballet “like the Nutcracker” and Daphne just spins herself silly, round and round. The other day Clara started leading me in a routine. Kind of a ballet/gymnastics/hurdling routine… and she’s very specific about how she’d like me to participate. Lots of interesting poses, one arm in the air; sometimes a leg. She gave many instructions that I wasn’t following very well. She kept having me repeat moves because apparently I did them wrong the first time. She had hubby leaping over our (stuffed animal) cat today and I actually think hubby is more graceful than she is J And hubby just stated that Daphne “dances like a drunk freshman boy”… just spinning and rocking back and forth. Made me laugh hysterically. She’s so adorable though, you can’t help but watch her spin round and round until she gets dizzy enough to fall over or she’ll finally turn the other way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment